(as of Mar 04,2021 19:26:56 UTC – Details)
Applications Connected with Game Consoles:
– HDMI:WiiU, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4
– Storage Media: USB Flash Disk, Portable Hard Disk(have to be with FAT, FAT32, or exFAT formats, and NTFS format not supported)
– Input Resolutions / Pass-through: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i),1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (50p), 1920 x 1080 (60p)
– Capture Resolutions: 720 x 480 (60p), 720 x 576 (50p), 1280 x 720p (50p), 1280 x 720p(60p), 1920 x 1080 (50i), 1920 x 1080 (60i), 1920 x 1080 (24p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p), 1920 x 1080 (25p), 1920 x 1080 (30p)
– Record Formats:Video:AVI MP4, Audio:AAC Stereo
– Record Quality: Max 18Mbps@1080P 30fps
Record File: Max 2GB/per file
Record Efficiency: Max 140MB/minute, 8.4GB/hour
Power Supply: DC 5V 2A
Edit software CD
Video editing software(ArcSoft Showbiz3.5)to edit the splitted MP4 files together,License key with CD.
Mic-in for commentary,you can plug in a 3.5mm three sections microphone headset to record your own voice when playing games.
1. Used on PS3/PS4/XBOX360 blue-ray DVD directly With Microphone input to record your voice.
2. This video capture box doesn’t work for HDCP 2.2 devices.
3.Not support live bloging (live streaming)
4. can not record PC web online games
5.The VG0019 is not supported Continuous recording ，2GB/FILE ,15 Minutes
6.Pls make sure the U disk format is FAT32
7.It’s no need to connect with any adapter , directly to HDMI
HDMI / Records captures games to 1080 P, and then save them to a USB flash drive or USB hard drive
Simply plug one USB Flash drive (FAT32 support only), to get the video anywhere, anytime; Share gameplay and have fun with your friends wherever you are,support up to 128G for USB drive & 2TB for hard drive,support MIC.
With extra audio input allows you to record your own voice (NO conversation)with a microphone live video gameplay together,
Easy to use, without any adjustment, PC is not required. 1080 P one-touch recording, and press the button again to stop recording
Compatible with all HDMI outputs, you can capture a 1080 P video via HDMI comforter out of the game (for the Xbox 360 and one for the PlayStation 3 and 4, for the Wii U), STB, DVD, BlueRay or other video source