Nintendo of America has shared a new trailer for the upcoming western release of Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster on the Nintendo Switch. The new trailer is titled “The World’s Rebirth” and the classic JRPG is on due out on the 25th May in the west. As for what to expect from the remastered version, here’s some key features:
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds.
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels.
- Including an easier difficulty level “Merciful” as free downloadable content.
- Suspend save–save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio–choose between Japanese and English voice-overs.
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha.