Apex Legends recently launched on the Nintendo Switch eShop and while impressions for the Switch version are somewhat mixed, I would imagine that some of you are having fun with the free-to-play battle royale title. EA and Respawn have announced this morning that the game has been updated to Version 1.61. Here’s what the team have changed and adjusted.
Apex Legends Update 1.61 Patch Notes
- Fixed Heat Shield audio bug and a rare exploit
- Heat Shields removed from crafting pool
- Fixed some bugs with Loba’s tactical
- Fixed issues with several event skins missing textures
- Several Switch fixes
- Fixed the bugged sound on Bangalore’s heirloom